Username Password: Remember me

05/12/12 - West Brom and Christmas
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 05/12/12 - West Brom and Christmas

05/12/12 - West Brom and Christmas 1 year, 11 months ago #995

• Gingi
  • Administrator

As the December home games keep coming, here are a few details on what's going on at the Rocket for each game.

On Saturday we have West Brom.  The Rocket will be open at midday, and we'll have the usual food available pre match in the courtyard.  Weirdly, there are no televised Premier League games on Saturday, so we will go big on the Arsenal DVDs instead.  After the game, we will be open - and our beer deal is a 4-pint jug of Carlsberg for a tenner.

The Rocket will also be open for both the Christmas home games - against West Ham on Boxing Day (assuming it isn't postponed because of tube strikes); and Newcastle on 29th.  We will be open at midday on both days - more details to come on what we'll have going on.

Victory Through Harmony

REDaction

Read more...

Re: 05/12/12 - West Brom and Christmas 1 year, 11 months ago #996

• SimenZhor
  • Fresh Boarder
I am going to London this Christmas to watch some football, and want to get the most out of my experience. First of all, I am having some trouble to find out what The Rocket actually looks like, I suggest you guys take a picture of the facade and post it in the tab for The Rocket, that would be very helpfull! And second, I wonder if you guys have any tips for a foreign fan that's only seen Arsenal once before and how to see the most of the club! Last Christmas I was at a guided tour with Charlie George at the Emirates, and later on at the museum, but I would also like to see the training ground and any other place of relation to the club (if you guys recommend so ofcourse!). I am not quite sure what is worth to see, hope you can help me out

It would actually be really cool if you guys could make a tab called "foreign fans" or something similar, which in short covered what there is to see in London for an Arsenal-tourist and what it looks like. I mean, I have had MUCH use of your site to make the most out of my vacation, but a little help from the local fans could never hurt! Most of you guys know all about whats worth taking a look at.

Anyways! Looking forward to the West Ham and Newcastle games, and hopefully I will be found at the Rocket on match-day.

Regards
Norwegian fan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds
Mailing ListJoin REDaction mailing list FacebookVisit REDaction's Facebook page TwitterFollow REDaction on Twitter RSS REDaction RSS newsfeed ShopREDaction's Shop
REDaction : RSS Newsfeed REDaction : RSS Newsfeed