• Page:

TOPIC: 05/12/12 - West Brom and Christmas

05/12/12 - West Brom and Christmas 2 years, 8 months ago #995

• Gingi
  • Administrator

Re: 05/12/12 - West Brom and Christmas 2 years, 8 months ago #996

• SimenZhor
  • Fresh Boarder
I am going to London this Christmas to watch some football, and want to get the most out of my experience. First of all, I am having some trouble to find out what The Rocket actually looks like, I suggest you guys take a picture of the facade and post it in the tab for The Rocket, that would be very helpfull! And second, I wonder if you guys have any tips for a foreign fan that's only seen Arsenal once before and how to see the most of the club! Last Christmas I was at a guided tour with Charlie George at the Emirates, and later on at the museum, but I would also like to see the training ground and any other place of relation to the club (if you guys recommend so ofcourse!). I am not quite sure what is worth to see, hope you can help me out

It would actually be really cool if you guys could make a tab called "foreign fans" or something similar, which in short covered what there is to see in London for an Arsenal-tourist and what it looks like. I mean, I have had MUCH use of your site to make the most out of my vacation, but a little help from the local fans could never hurt! Most of you guys know all about whats worth taking a look at.

Anyways! Looking forward to the West Ham and Newcastle games, and hopefully I will be found at the Rocket on match-day.

Regards
Norwegian fan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds
Mailing ListJoin REDaction mailing list FacebookVisit REDaction's Facebook page TwitterFollow REDaction on Twitter RSS REDaction RSS newsfeed ShopREDaction's Shop
REDaction : RSS Newsfeed REDaction : RSS Newsfeed